Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ronny's pizza

We entertained Paul's study advisor over the weekend, and this is what we had for dinner: American style pizza. I'm not sure who Ronny is, but apparently he loves hot cars and fast pizza. And he delivers.


For about $30 we got two huge pizzas that we (read: everyone but me) have been eating all week. It was absolutely worth the money to have everyone fed and happy with no effort on my part apart from meeting the delivery guy at the bottom of our hill to show him how to get to our house.


It really was American pizza no compromise.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tbilisi

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for American Pizza! Steph, I just added a link to your blog on mine. Love you guys and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No compromise, too funny. Sorry that you couldn't partake in the goodness!

    ReplyDelete