Wednesday, June 22, 2011

States of matter










I have decided that Luke and Liam are like gas molecules. They literally bounce off walls. They fill every room of the house that is available to them. The only way to keep a room clean is to make it off limits to them.

Jude, on the other hand, is a liquid. He goes everywhere. He grabs everything. He will find the one tiny corner you haven't blocked off and crawl into it.

Paul--my hero and my rock, is Mr. Solid.

Mr. Solid informs me that I am plasma. As in fire. Or a neon sign. I think i probably agree with that assessment.

In case you want a refresher...check Wiki.

This is what happens when you homeschool, i guess.

Also, tons of pictures to come in future posts. I got a little behind. So check back soon!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post. I do need more pictures though. I need my nephew fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insightful; lucky for Luke and Liam they are being home-schooled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new posts!

    i wonder what matter i would be? hmmm...have paul decide : )

    so happy you have transportation at your fingertips now!

    ReplyDelete