Sunday, August 8, 2010

crafts!

i've been going through all my piles of craft stuff, pitching and sorting.  i've also been researching (read: blog surfing) to find some new ideas of what to do with my stuff.  holy cow--there are some seriously crafty people out there with amazing ideas. and i have no idea how they have TIME to do all the stuff they do. and they all link to each other and have "linky parties" (?)  which i don't quite understand but found very useful nonetheless.

anyway. here is a list of some serious craft idea goldmines. just a few among the thousands that are out there.  


 
what are YOUR go-to sites when you need craft inspiration?
what crafts are you working on?

3 comments:

  1. can"t wait to check those out, even though crafts are soooo far away from me being able to even think about.

    but mel sent me a cool link for making your own cookbook and i thought steph would love that! so something you can do from the power of a laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man - the last thing I need is more craft blogs on my google reader :) Some of those are freakin awesome though. it really would be a full time job to crank out those tutorials every few days. My favorites at the moment are:

    www.dana-made-it.com
    and
    http://www.vanessachristenson.com/

    I actually followed them separately but they both ended up being on the competition "So you thing you can craft" which was fun to follow. they were always my favs and ended up being in the final 3 or 2 together.

    I like the blogs that are more than just crafts - you see their personalities and their life and read their experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness girl, you have been busy! :) Glad to hear baby is active and doing well...

    And, yes, try that cookbook website! So fun!! :) (tastebook.com)

    ReplyDelete